27 Oct How to Improve Your Online Marketing with Video
How does video improve online marketing?
According to the latest stats from research companies like comScore and Demand Metric, video is exactly what your web visitors want to see on your site. Video is preferred over case studies, white papers, demos, webinars and e-books (note that’s all things TEXT).
- 70% of marketers claim video converts better than other content types (Demand Metric)
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200 – 300%
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Mist Media)
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it (comScore)
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video (and 39% have called a vendor after watching a video) (Forbes)
- Homepage videos increase conversions by 20% or more (ReelSEO)
- Video on landing pages can increase conversions by 80% (Unbounce)
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month (comScore)
- The average user sees 32.3 videos a month (comScore)
- 8 million words is the value of ONE minute of video (Forrester)
- only 24% of brands are using online video to market to consumers (Kantar Media)
The research says you’ll see far more success with a great video than with lots of text. So, is your company using video?